Background

Sunday, April 17, 2011

15 Random Facts

Because my wonderful friend tagged me in her post about this topic, I am doing it too:


  1. Before I go to sleep at night I have to play (and win) at least 2 games of Solitaire on my iPod
  2. I talk to my cats like they are actual people and love them more than anything
  3. I will dance anywhere including the store, the shower, at work, and in my car
  4. I loath, fear, despise, hate clowns.  So terrible and creepy.
  5. I own over 20 hoodies and add to the collection as often as possible
  6. I fear I will never find a job I love, a place to call home, or a man who thinks I am enough
  7. I shave my arms and my left hand cuts my right arm each time I shave.  I think the left hand is trying to kill the right.  
  8. I have not been happy with my weight since I was in high school.  FML
  9. I have four tattoos but I want more
  10. I find tattoos on guys extremely attractive
  11. I actually really loved my high school years but I do not want to go to my 10 year reunion
  12. Males wearing skinny jeans make me so angry I could throat punch them
  13. I looooove to watch ghost shows but I end up scaring the crap out of myself
  14. I have had 2 supernatural/ghost experiences
  15. I have never eaten red meat.  Ever.  Disgusting.

1 comment: