Background

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bit of a Hiatus

So I have not posted in a while.  I have many excuses which I won't bore you with now.  I have basically been busy.  Work has taken over my life which is no bueno.  My other problem is I have not really identified what I want this blog to be about.  I feel like it is kind of aimless right now so I am having trouble knowing what to post about.  I need some ideas.  Here are some thoughts:


  1. Blog about my cats (which is sad and kind of creepy but plenty of topics)
  2. Finding love (but dating here in Columbia has been dismal)
  3. Losing weight (which I am doing and blogging about it may hold me more accountable)
  4. Learning to cook
  5. Movie ratings
  6. Living in Cali (which I will be doing next year)
  7. Combo of some of the above
See my confusion?

Well for now here is a photo montage of my recent trip to Southern California.  I had an amazing time.  The weather was perfect.  My friends were so accommodating and made sure I had a blast.  I really miss my hometown friends and I need to be closer to them very soon.  Cali-I'm coming home soon!!!


Ladies Night!


In 29-our hometown


My best friends.  











My boo



No comments:

Post a Comment