Background

Monday, April 18, 2011

Adventures in Cooking & Nature Walks

Since I am trying to lose weight, I have been trying out some receipts and cooking at home.  I made a Caprese sandwich the other night and it was delicious!!  I just recently started eating tomato so it was the first time I bought, cut, and used a tomato in a meal.  It was the best meal of the week!


Caesar Salad


Complete meal


Caprese Sandwich

Spring has finally arrived in Missouri.  And to celebrate I started using the nature trail by my apartment again.  Tuesday I went for a 3-mile walk on the trail with my friend from Molly's Musing.  It was a gorgeous day and I snapped some pictures to capture spring blooming.  I returned to the trail today for a 3-mile walk/run.  I ran more than I walked which makes me pretty proud!






More nature pictures to come as spring continues to enter Missouri!

No comments:

Post a Comment