Background

Friday, April 29, 2011

Livin Solo...

can be great.  I don't have to do my dishes right away if I don't want to.  I don't have to pick up my dirty clothes if I am tired.  I can be as messy or clean as I want without answering to anyone else.  I can decorate my way.  Living alone can kick ass.

But it can also be lonely and scary.  Like when I make the brilliant decision to watch ghost shows.  Alone. I believe in ghosts so when I watch these shows (such as my new obsession Ghost Adventures on Travel Channel) I know some of it is for real.  Whenever they catch a voice or sounds or shadows that can not be explained I literally start to cry and I get goosebumps.

So that is what I am doing tonight after the longest day of work.  Scaring the crap outta myself.  So sleeping with the light on?  Probs.

No comments:

Post a Comment