Background

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Feeling Poopy

I feel like poop.  I hate it.  I want to sleep all day but instead drag myself into work so I do not have to cancel on my clients.  I really hate my work ethic as well.  Grrrrrr

On another note: really loving the Mumford & Sons album.  Also happy the full Bruno Mars album was released.  He may be an alleged crack-head but he makes some damn good music.  

I am looking forward to Friday like its Christmas or something.  Seriously I am giddy (in a low energy kind of way) about it.  No clients and I get to wear comfy casual Friday clothes to work and I will be leaving early (I hate you Social Comp but I love the flex time I get from you).

Well, enough procrastinating.  Back to work.  Have a wonderful day Bloggers.




No comments:

Post a Comment