Background

Friday, October 8, 2010

3 Cheers for Friday!!!

Hip-hip Hooray!  Hip-hip Hooray!!  Hip-hip Hooray!!!!

Ok I am a big dork.  But very excited it is Friday.  No clients today and I get to leave at 2:30!  Oh yeah.  Daydreaming about having dinner at Addison's tonight.  Oh Addison's...how I love thee.













Tomorrow is another Mizzou home football game vs. Colorado.  Might be a tough game so should be exciting.  J and P (my parents) are coming up for the game so looking forward to spending the day with them.  Who knows what shenanigans Team Shambles will get into Saturday night after the game.  Stay tuned for the dets.



So last weekend I mentioned how fun Friday night was with my girls.  I, however, did not mention that I was able to spend some time (mostly on the dance floor) with a very attractive law school student from New York.  I mean, this dude is hot.  Dresses all classy urban (think Jay-Z or B.O.B.) and has that intoxicating New York accent (yes...I love it).  *SMH*  He is a bit young though and probably a player.  But he is fun to dance with so I will keep enjoying that.

In other exciting news, one of my best friends (C.S.) is coming to visit on the weekend of October 21st!  I am sooooo excited!  She is amazing and we always have a blast.  It has been almost a year since I have seen her so this is awesome.  After her weekend visit, she may be coming back to live with me for a month or two!  Gotta love her sense of adventure.




Well back to online shopping work.  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment