Background

Monday, December 12, 2011

I Saw the Sign

I am almost 29 years old.  Tomorrow is the big day and I am feeling a little old.  So I started to think of the signs that I am getting older.  I decided to share these signs with you!


  1. I love to wear sweats.  I would rather wear sweats than any other piece of clothing
  2. I get up at 5AM and am perfectly happy to go to bed at 8PM.
  3. I adore shopping for furniture, kitchen gadgets, home decorations, and appliances.
  4. My idea of a perfect Friday/Saturday night is sitting on my couch in sweats watching Harry Potter or Ghost Adventures.
  5. I would rather be home then anywhere else in the world.
  6. I am posting picture of my cats more and more on Facebook and Twitter.
  7. I love sweaters and cardigans.
  8. Going to the college bars makes me feel really old.
  9. I have baby fever.  Like bad.
  10. I get the urge to knit something on a regular basis.
  11. I had my 10 year high school reunion this year.
  12. I want another cat.  3 would make me a bonafide Cat Lady.


Here's to having as much fun as possible during my last year in my 20's!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok I'm turning 24 and the first 10 items on that list apply to me. Blah. I prefer to think we're just old souls, which is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are old souls Molly and I am perfectly happy about it! Probs why we get along so well. And are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete