Background

Friday, December 23, 2011

Pinterest Challenge #2

Hello again.  Just wanted to update yall on my second Pinterest Challenge success.  Now, it's not very creative.  But I have re-created it numerous times.  I only thought to get a picture of the most recent one.

Here is the pin I strived to re-create:


Here is my rendition:


Here is the step-by-step.  I started with a coat of clear polish.



Then did two coats of OPI "I'm Not a Cocktail Waitress"




Then I did another clear coat on every nail except my ring fingers.  I did this very sparkly top coat on the ring fingers.  It is not as sparkly as in the original pin but it makes a nice accent nail.  



Please forgive the horrible lighting in my living room.


I have also done this with grey and a peach color.  I am not a huge fan of red finger nails (I usually save it for toes) but I was feeling festive.

Stay tuned for Pinterest Challenge #3.

No comments:

Post a Comment