Background

Thursday, July 28, 2011

An Unintentional Hiatus

Looks like I have dropped the blogging ball again.  Been over a month since I have posted any updates.  Yikes.  You would think this means I have been SUPER busy...but it really means I have been lazy and cheating on Blogger with Twitter...(I am slightly obsessed with the pictures celebs post.  Makes me feel like I actually know them.)

So here is a run-down of what I have been up to lately:

  1. I moved from a 2-bedroom apartment to a 2-bed/2-bath duplex.  With a yard and a garage. BALLER!
  2. My dad was in the hospital for a weekend due to a hernia, swollen leg, and extremely slow heart beat.  He is fine and everything is treatable but it was hard on me.
  3. My parents moved my grandma (Dad's mom) and aunt (Dad's sister) out to MO from CA.  I will spare you the details but let's just say the entire experience has been....stressful.
  4. I thought my boy cat had gotten outside and was gone forever but he was really hiding under my box spring that he chewed a hole in...jerk ass cat.
  5. It is hotter than Satan's balls in MO.  Which sucks because I am the sweatiest person alive.  I wear men's clinical strength deodorant for crying out loud.
  6. Working is driving me crazy.  Thank gawd I have wonderful coworkers to keep me sane.
  7. I made up two songs about hummus the other day.  
  8. Still gawking/falling in love with the hottie at the gym.
  9. One of my besties is getting married this weekend.  I am a bridesmaid (1st time).  I am so excited/nervous/happy/giddy.  
  10. I think I am addicted to Ricola.  No seriously...
I promise to post again soon!  Sorry for the hiatus.

1 comment:

  1. I forgive you for the hiatus, but it best not happen again.

    ReplyDelete