Whew, it has been a busy day. No, not at work. On the phone! I have been talking to my current apartment complex and my new duplex owners to coordinate moving out of one and moving into the other. And it looks like July is going to be one hell of a busy (and expensive) month!!
I will have to document the epic job of packing my apartment up this month and moving to the new place. I am happy it all worked out even though it means paying partial rent on two places next month (not to mention rent on the current and security deposit on the new this month). I am so in love with my new place (well mine as of July 8th!). It is a sweet little duplex on a culdesac in a nice, green neighborhood. I can not wait to share pictures of it with you guys!! I will finally have a garage, two bathrooms, a fireplace, a BIG kitchen, and a very comfy wood deck. Oh man I am pretty excited!
Had to share the news. Keep checking in for details and updates!
No comments:
Post a Comment