Background

Monday, May 30, 2011

People Just Get Engaged

My wonderful co-worker and beautiful friend Cortney over at Our Fishy Family got engaged a few weeks ago.  So obviously it was the perfect excuse to get everyone together and celebrate with a luau themed BBQ.  I even got to spend time with my long-lost friends Anna and Molly.  I have missed them so much.  It was so nice to chill and help Cortney and her man celebrate this happy occasion.  I am so happy for her and her cute family.  Can't wait for the wedding next year!  I love me some weddings!  Here are some pics of the party.  Love you Cortney!

 
The yummy cake.


The little guy.  So cute.


The happy couple.


The ladies.  So happy to see you Molly and Anna!


Jess and Molly


Me and Jess


Anna and little man



Father and son


Mommy and son.  Love his jammies.


More pics on my Facebook page.  Congrats again my friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment