I have been making numerous changes to the ol blog lately. Bet it is getting pretty annoying! I changed titles, oh about 900 times. And now I have changed backgrounds (again and again and again). I feel like changing my blog is the new cutting my hair-when I feel restless I grab the computer instead of scissors. (O.K., I never actually cut my own hair. I call my stylist and she grabs the scissors.) But I think I am finally happy with how it looks. So maybe next time the restless bug bites, I should open the storage closet and tackle that mess!!!
Have tons to blog about (bachelorette weekend was bananas!!) but I have to upload pictures before I can share the stories. Stay tuned!
B, did you switch your blog address again? Or do you NEVER UPDATE!?! (angry face)
ReplyDeleteI never update...sorry! I am going to do a post about the wedding though. promise! I miss you and cant wait to see you on Saturday. I'll be the one up front who is fighting back tears of joy and church giggles. All at the same time. It will be quite a struggle...
ReplyDelete