Anyways...thought I would leave you with a picture montage of my favorite show....
Background
Friday, December 10, 2010
"People are so strange and so complicated that they're actually... beautiful. Possibly even me."
I have a renewed obsession with the 90's T.V. show My So-Called Life. I have it on DVD and cannot stop watching it. Every night I have to watch at least 1 episode before I can go to bed. Oh the drama of it all. I can remember watching it when it originally aired and thinking, "Yes. This is so much more honest than any other teen show." It is so strange to watch it and know how well Claire Danes and Jared Leto have done since then. And that I actually still love their work (Claire for her movies and Jared for his music). I almost feel proud of them which is even more strange since I do not actually know these people. Celebrities....such a strange breed.
Anyways...thought I would leave you with a picture montage of my favorite show....
Anyways...thought I would leave you with a picture montage of my favorite show....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment