Background

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Haircut Anxiety

I am getting my haircut this weekend and I am a little nervous.  My last haircut was several months ago and it was a disaster.  Guy cut it WAY too short and I looked like Lloyd from Dumb & Dumber.  *shiver*

I know I want my bangs trimmed/re-styled but I am really not sure what to do with the rest of my hair.  It has not grown out as much as I had hoped so I am afraid there might not be much she can do with it.  Having thin/fine hair is not helpful either.  Here are some ideas I have:

Bangs and length only.  Not the color

Bangs Only


Bangs again

The rest of my hair she will probably just be able to trim and maybe put a little layering in.  I am so nervous and excited!  

No comments:

Post a Comment