Background

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Welcome 2011!   I rang in the New Year with some great friends at a pretty classy joint called The Vault.  We drank delicious drinks and grubbed on some complimentary popcorn.  The gang was looking pretty good and we had a blast.  I will post pictures when I stop being lazy and upload them from my camera.

Have spent the first day of 2011 watching football in my sweats.  Guess I am trying to be more like a dude this year.  Though I do not believe in making resolutions (never keep them), I do plan on getting healthy (and staying that way).  I also want to find a place in this world where I finally feel happy.  Not that I do not love my friends here in CoMO and enjoy having my parents so close, but this town is not where I am meant to remain.   First things first though-buying plane tickets to Cali for spring break.  Got I miss that crazy, messed up state!

Happy New Year peeps!!  Let's take 2011 by storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment