Background

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holiday Coming to a Close

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  I hope the food was wonderful and the time with friends and family was delightful.  I spent Thursday and Friday with my friend and her family.  They are vegetarians and I wanted to see what kinds of food *we* (vegetarians) eat on a day dominated by turkey.  Let me tell you, it was wonderful!  So many yummy dishes that did not involve meat.  I did not miss the turkey at all.  We spent the days cooking and watching Law & Order marathons.  Spent Saturday with my family, watching Mizzou football and eating.

Unfortunately now it is Sunday which means the holiday break is almost over.  I can't lie-I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow.  But only a few weeks and then it will be Christmas break!  To wrap up here is a quick list of a few things I am thankful for in my life.


  1. A warm/comfortable place to live
  2. My two babies (cats) who are in good health and give me so much love
  3. My family who are healthy and safe
  4. My friends who are always there for me and love me despite my flaws
  5. A job that teaches me daily and allows me to help families and individuals impacted by autism
  6. My co-workers who help me keep my sanity
  7. A country that allows me to be free in so many ways
  8. Cheesecake
  9. Champagne
  10. Stars
  11. The Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment