Let's start with some rules and regulations:
- I will try my best to be positive on here and limit the amount of ranting I do. (Though it will happen from time to time because I am easily angered by the stupidity of others).
- I will not post actual names of peeps unless they are ok with it-I work in a field ruled by HIPPA so no violations of privacy.
- I will try to keep it classy but at times the ghetto in me just has to come out (yes, even though I am a white girl-stay tuned and I am sure you will learn all about my background).
- I am a grown woman and will cuss from time to time-to me a word is a word.
- Pictures and links will be frequent guests of my posts because I think they are highly entertaining.
- Followers are not allowed to get cranky when they realize how boring I am
- I am old. Like really old. Like pushing 30 old.
- I love my cats like they are my children. There. I said it. Talk poop about them or even attempt to hurt them and you will find my fist making contact with your throat.
- I miss Cali like a former fat kid misses cake.
- I love New York City. Love it. We are secretly having an affair.
- I have never been to Europe and it makes me very sad.
- I hate violence but will throat punch immediately to protect my friends and family.
- Love college football-am completely happy spending the weekend on someone's couch watch the games with the boys and drinking beer. GO MIZZOU!
- I am from the desert of So Cal. A legit desert. Small town with big city diversity. Gave me the best of both worlds.
- I am a vegetarian. Never eaten red meat and gave up chicken, turkey, and pork in January '10. It has been difficult and still not a good vegetarian (need to eat more fruits and veggies) but I do not want to cry every time I eat something. Did it for health reasons but mostly because I love animals so much and could not stand the thought of what those animals go through to get on my plate. We need to be kind and loving to ALL God's creatures!
- Speaking of God, I do believe in Him/Her. I believe God made all people and loves us all so much (no matter our color, race, gender, sexual orientation, or religious affiliation). I think on the whole we as humans are letting Him/Her down and it scares the poop outta me.
No comments:
Post a Comment